100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Model Number: U-RNG-100D-SS
High in power but compact in size, the Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect addition to any off-grid application. Shorter than the standard100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and MC4 leads, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze. Add one of these panels to your off-grid system today!
Dimensions: 42.2” x 19.6” x <1.32” in
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG
IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
Output Cables: 1.31 ft
Maximum Power: 100W
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.9V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72A
Connectors: MC4 Connectors
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.8V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.24A
Dimensions: 42.2 x 19.6 x 1.38 In